Wednesday, February 08, 2006

The Peaceful Asylum

These are my roomates...together we make up the red-head, the brunette, the blonde, and the raven haired. :)
We call our room the Peaceful Asylum--very much its double meaning. Our room is beyond hilariously insane sometimes. But at the end of a long day, it truly is a peaceful asylum to find refuge in during the midst of the jungle of this life.
I love my roomates. I'm so humbled that the Lord put us in the same room. I'm very much looking forward to what He will teach us all this semester.
I know whatever He has planned according the counsel of His perfect will
will be good and right and best...and always done to make us more like Christ.

"The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in Him and I am helped:
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise Him."
Ps. 28:7
Posted by Picasa

No comments: