Friday, February 24, 2006

Steadfast Love

Have you ever wondered why people are so nice to you? Or why they are so kind, so considerate, so faithful? I have certainly on occasion marveled at that...but it pales in comparison to the love and faithfulness of my King. He is an amazing, almighty Father; He is worthy of all my passionate praise and love and devotion.
Hannah Whitall Smith once wrote, "Put together all the tenderest love you know of, the deepest you have ever felt, and the strongest that has ever been poured out upon you and heap upon it all the love of all the loving human hearts in the world, and then mulitply it by infinity, and you will begin, perhaps, to have some faint glimpse of what the love of God is."
"For Your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in Your faithfulness." Ps. 26:3 (ESV)

No comments: