Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Much to Learn

I have so, so much to learn. It seems so increasingly true that the more you learn, the more you see how much you have to learn. This evening I was looking at my journal from last year and marveling at how much the Lord was teaching me and molding me...but I feel as though I know so little of my God and that my spiritual walk has yet to reach the "walk" part! God's majestic, infinite character dwarfs my tiny, finite mind. An eternity of lifetimes could never exhaust the bottomless well of the person and works of God. He is so great--and we are so, so small!
It makes me wonder it amazement (and frustration) how and why I could ever have a lack of faith in His purpose and plan for me. He Whose steadfast love is better than life...He Who purchased me at His own incredible cost...He Who is my Maker...and yet I doubt? And yet I fear? And yet I worry and agonize and cling to self-sufficiency? How arrogant and self-righteous I am. But still He chastens, still He loves, still He is faithful. He is such a wonderful Father. There is no god like Him. "For He satisfies the longing soul, and the hungry soul he fills with good things." (Ps. 107:9.) May you find your satisfaction in Him Alone today.

1 comment:

Rudy Wellsand said...

Great site! I SHARE your Wonderful Father WITH you! Isn't THAT nice to hear? Have you ever tho't that there is something that CONTROLS you, in the way you FEEL and ACT?
Is Destiny CONTROLLED by CODES?

You have DNA and RNA CODES in you, plus other CODES that switch things ON and OFF in your body, ALL to CONTROL you!

WHO PUT THE CODES INTO YOU?

Likewise, YOU CAN READ CODES RIGHT OUT OF YOUR OWN BIBLE, that CONTROL your Destiny!

See the "Chosen"Code and "Color" Code; VISIT: http://quadcode.blogspot.com ! Save or Print it to study! Leave a comment if you will.